Thursday, March 17, 2005

newbie

Karen Marie's 19 in 2005.currently doing nothing while waiting for HELP University College's intake.going to study Psychology. loves doing layouts.some of my 'works' are sidney's , hazel's , errol's , denise's & yac's .still in the learning process.i get help from many sites, one of it is this. photoshop is love.i upload pictures using Flickr and Photobucket. When online i love to see what my friends are doing through their blogs.besides that, i will do the usuals of checking my Gmail's, sibuk a bit in Friendster, check out what purple-mascarians are buying, post random pictures on Malaysian Pixels and join the many many contests at MTV asia. i usually post here and my Livejournal.usually lj is for private posts and ramblings and here's my er, public blog. thanx for reading the crap i just wrote.feel free to say something in the chat-box.if you want a layout done, find me on msn (karen_lyyyl @ hotmail[dot]com), IF i'm free, i might make ya a layout!:) by the way, i have about 100 Gmail invites, im giving them out for FREE-email me at lyyyl3@gmail[dot]com if you want one. *hugz*

No comments: